Enthusiastic about Computers and Mobile technology, always on the look out for the next challenge in this area, and committed to offering a high standard of technical, communication and leadership skills acquired while undergoing Web Testing and various IT Roles.
SUPPORT AND DEVELOPMENT SKILLS
- C#, ASP.NET, Java, and Objective C.
- SQL server, MySQL database management.
- Android Development. Knowledge of APIs, jQuery, PHP.
- Development practices and tools (JIRA, Github, Topdesk)
- Server Infrastructure (Windows Server, IIS, Apache Tomcat, FTP, Xampp).
OTHER PROFESSIONAL SKILLS
- ITIL® Foundation Certified.
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills.
- Excellent team coordination and leadership.
- Customer handling and liaison with stakeholders in a very busy environment.
Sitecore Developer (2015 – Current) – London
- Working on large scale Sitecore Solutions with a broad international audience. Development of Sitecore components including troubleshooting, support and contributing to the Sitecore codebase.
- Implementing continuous integration for Sitecore 8.1 solutions and scaling the web architecture to cater for multinational enterprise level requirements and serve as a principal foundation for future projects.
Web Support Analyst (Jun 2014 – Jun 2016) – London
Contracted as Web Support Analyst to assist in the transition from a variety of legacy platforms to Sitecore. Moved into a Junior Full Stack Developer role as the project progressed.
- Provided third-line technical support for Sitecore (v7) including Backend (.Net, MVC, C#) and Frontend (HTML/CSS) Web Support. Database maintenance and management (MySQL). Regularly troubleshooting a variety of .NET applications. Verifying features, investigating issues and testing. Designed and implemented a range of Web Applications.
- Rapidly resolved ColdFusion (legacy) server hack sending thousands of emails over mail gateway. Investigated breach, performed clean install and initiated enhanced security.
- Participated in executive meetings for organisation-critical projects and acted as liaison between business and developers. Captured requirements and assisted in deployment of new web applications. Conducted Sitecore training sessions for content editors.
- Practiced various server Infrastructure Support tasks (Windows Server 2008, 2012/ IIS) including troubleshooting various ASP .Net projects running on IIS.
- Performed Exploratory and Regression testing and supported production of test plans and BDD scenarios in addition to defect tracking of Web Applications across different platforms.
- In a challenging environment (demotivated team with open animosity) successfully undertook seamless knowledge transfer of legacy products.
- Demonstrated prominent passion for problem solving in a fast paced development environment with a solid ability to perform under pressure and deliver on schedule.
EDUCATION and other experience
MSc, PhD Computer Systems Engineering (2013 – 2015) – University of East London
In a highly diverse environment rich with international students and a good learning space, graduated with a First Class Honours Master’s Degree in Computer Systems Engineering. PhD programme begun in September 2014.
- As part of dissertation assessed struggles new students face joining University. Simple but key stress was way-finding (room locations at UEL are less than intuitive). Developed student mobile app based on HTML, PHP and Various API’s to provide directions to rooms in clear language. Application deployed across organisation as part of 2014 induction and users were surveyed. Feedback was overwhelmingly positive.
- Became familiar with various Software Engineering and Computer Engineering concepts.
- Gained knowledge in Formal Methods programming language and Java.
Sales and Maintenance (2012 – 2013) – Assistant Manager, ICT Accessories, Lebanon
Assistant Manager Role involved full responsibility for branch business including customer service, sales, account management and product support. Demonstrated high levels of integrity and reliability. Provided support and maintenance for a wide range of IT networks and devices.
BSc Computer Engineering (2009 – 2012) – Lebanese International University, Lebanon
Lebanese International University is a leading Higher Education Institute with several campuses throughout the Arabic world.
- Developed a prototype Android App which allowed students to book, delete, and view courses. This has helped gain knowledge in various programming languages (C++, Objective C, and Java) and SQL Database management.
- Learned various Software Engineering and Web Development concepts.
- Excellent MS product knowledge.
- Fluent English (written and spoken).
- Good French and Arabic.
- Nature, swimming, and Yoga.