UEL Mobile is a mobile web App that brings a variety of services within the reach of students and helps them get to their classrooms in a quick and simple way to avoid being late, simply by reading directions. It also provides travel info and social updates provided by the corresponding UEL pages.
And check out the demonstration video of UEL Mobile on Android, my recent project with the University of East London:
Try it Yourself here :
A. User guide: Installation on iPhone
To use UEL Mobile on an iPhone device it is possible to browse to the web App on the iPhone and save the page as a bookmark which would appear on the home screen and this allows easy access to UEL Mobile on iPhone. The figures below illustrate this process:
- Enter the following address in the phone browser: http://www.web-e-learning.co.uk/Group1/index.html
- Select the options button and selecting bookmark.
- Rename the app and save it to the home screen.
B. User Guide: Installation on Android
- First download the apk file from this URL: https://db.tt/YG3l4CVv
- Install the application on your android device.
- Launch UEL mobile from the application menu.